Monday, February 24, 2014

REFLEXSHUN

I'm really enjoying this Dante's Inferno project besides all the work and stuff, its extremely time consuming. I got canto 23, so thank god I did a little bit of studying before some people, or some fool would grab it. I'm pretty interested in listening to other peoples Canto's as long as their not boring. If I put as much effort as I think I am i hope i can score well to pick up my grade, I have not been feeling well about it and also disappointed in myself, it's all on me. This is probably my hardest LA class I've ever taken so I need to amp up on this project and the class itself.
Other then LA this week has been alright. I saw the Lego movie and had no idea what was going on. Schoolboy Q's Oxymoron new album has already leaked even though it comes out tomorrow. Every song on there is on FIYAAAAAAAAA. Wrestling is finally over so I can focus on school and gaining weight, its nice not to starve yourself and have no idea whats going on in class from being dehydrated. I really want to see that Disney movie Frost or Frosted, I heard its icy (get it, cause its cold)
This pic looked tight

No comments:

Post a Comment