Monday, September 2, 2013

2 Edgy

BASED WORLD
TO RARE

One of the things I would like to elaborate is the song Ellen DeGeneres by Lil B the Based God. This single video describes my life in a nutshell. When you hear Ellen DeGeneres what words pass by in your head? Usually they would be “swag” or “brang dang dang ,” because she goes to hard.   Being like Ellen DeGeneres isn’t just a saying; it’s a way of life. Not only is it about being generous but also having your girlfriend to look like Ellen. The video clearly depicts that Ellen’s life is fun and a big party.

**This Song Wasn't Meant to be Clean**

The best part of life some say is "keeping it 3hunna." You may be going 100 hundred percent, but me and my crew? We are literally going going three hundred percent. Your body and mind has to be giving it all three hundred percent of the day. Giving up is never an option, winning is the only thing that matters in life.


The best experience of my life so far has been playing rugby. It makes me feel more alive and able to do things. It's given me the ability to make new connections with people, drop weight and find my favorite sport/hobby. I have been also extremely lucky to be able to be skilled at the game and have a decent chance of getting a scholarship for it. The culture behind rugby is rich and one of a kind and everyone should experience it once in their lifetime. It's much better then football without sitting in the blistering sun with heavy thick pads on (at least football players can relate.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment